Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why?

For the fun of it. For something to do that requires thought. Okay wow, I take the latter back. I do a fair bit of thinking. At least I'm pretty sure that I do. Maybe not free form, as in what-am-I-going-to-do-today-because-I-have-so-much-free-time-type thinking. But what a Catholic grade 11 homeschooling girl thinks about. You know. Well, you probably don't know, because the answer could probably be just about anything. So, I take that back too. I do have my moments, however, where I do no think at all; where literally no thought processes are going through my head, or just a very few precious ones. I am a slight scatter brain at times and often do not use the brain God gave me. It's just a sad/humerous truth that I work on; really, I do.

Two facts about me, to start off this blog.
I am a phlegmatic melancholic.
My loyal, adorable, everyday school buddy happens to be my dog, Newton.

And a quote. "God is good. God and chocolate are better." (St Teresa of Avila)

1 comment:

  1. Whoooot! St. Teresa! Pray for us! Because you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete