Monday, February 7, 2011

Books.

I am silly. For numerous reasons. But one reason is that I am trying to read 6 things at once. If I were logical, I'd read just one thing at a time. And it's taking me months to get through these 6 things. I am not a super fast reader and I do not read very much. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love reading. I just don't always get around to it. My favourite time to read is right before bed, but my biology teacher and music history teacher both seem to think that a great time to review work is right before bed. Sigh. I don't always take their advice.

1. Agatha Christie- The Seven Dials Mystery
2. Forty Dreams of St. John Bosco (lent to me by a friend who deserves to have it back by now...I had better get cracking.)
3. My dad's paper.
4. A book on St Teresa of Avila's life.
5. The Book of Acts
6. Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, for school. Yes I am what you consider a romantic, but if I chose that for bedtime reading just for fun, I think that would be going a tad bit too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment