Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goodbye, Summer.

Now where has the summer gone? September is here and my last year of highschool has just begun. I think I'm off to a good start. The weather is gorgeous- this is my favorite time of the year- and I am enjoying being back into my school routine again. On my breaks I pick blackberries, eat them, and freeze them, and pick apples, make apple sauce, and freeze it. And of course make crisps. Lots and lots of crisps.

Two weeks ago I went on the most amazing hike with my family that I've ever been on. We hiked to the top of a mountain, right up near the peak. As you hike up near the top, it seems like you could fall off either side (and you can if you aren't very careful). So exhilarating! Here is a picture to prove it, although pictures never give places like this justice. You will have to go up there for yourself to understand the overwhelming thrill!


No comments:

Post a Comment